In Viadescioism, the concept of an afterlife is not traditionally understood as a continuation of the individual self in a particular place or state after physical death. Instead, the belief is that the skaknao, or the intersecting aspects of the mind, body, and spirit, are dissolved upon death and recycled back into the main divine, Oxakna. There is no concept of heaven or hell, and the divine is not thought to reward or punish individuals based on their moral value. the belief is that when an individual dies, their essence is returned to the main divine source, Oxakna. This essence is then recycled and used to create new beings through the process of reincarnation. The belief in reincarnation is based on the understanding that all aspects of existence are connected and are simply different forms of the main divine source.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,748 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Ways To Activate A Sigil
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- Yamasala Ona, The Ascended Masters:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Meditation:
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: Forms of The Arsksa Ona
- Grounding, The Connection To The Earth:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets