Imperfection holds a sacred significance in art, as it serves as a testament to the authenticity of the individual who created it. Rather than striving for perfection, the art embraces the chaos and individuality of the artist. This is because the artist’s unique perspective, and the imperfections that come with it, are what give the work its character and depth. The small variations, the slight deviations from perfection, are what make the art truly unique and meaningful. In this way, imperfection is not only important, but also essential in art, as it allows the artist’s true self to shine through in their work.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,746 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- From Spiritual Energy To Kna
- Viadescioism: Origin Of The Arsksa Ona
- Viadescioism, Being And Becoming:
- In viadescioism is it possible to be reincarnated as an alien?
- Animism, Animatism, and Viadescioism
- Viadescioism, and The Power of Will and Kna: Understanding the Connection Between Our Being and the Magick We Create
- What is the working relationship between the Yamasa Ona and the practitioner?
- Viadescioism's View on Death:
- No afterlife, especially not Heaven and Hell:
- Is it possible to have a personal relationship with Oxakna in Viadescioism?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Leave a Reply