Every moment has the potential to be sacred, as long as we take the time to recognize and appreciate it as such. Through the practice of mindfulness and concentration, we can cultivate the ability to see the divine in the ordinary. By being present in the moment and fully engaging with our surroundings, we open ourselves to the beauty and wonder that surrounds us at all times. With mindfulness and concentration, we become attuned to the subtler aspects of life, such as the interplay of light and shadow, the delicate balance of nature, and the fleeting beauty of a sunset. The practice of mindfulness and concentration helps us to see the world with fresh eyes, to experience the present moment as if for the first time, and to be in a state of awe and reverence for the world around us. This way every moment becomes a sacred one, and we can see the divine in every aspect of our life.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,748 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Ways To Activate A Sigil
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- Yamasala Ona, The Ascended Masters:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Meditation:
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: Forms of The Arsksa Ona
- Grounding, The Connection To The Earth:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets