Viadescioism holds the understanding in hard determinism, meaning that free will does not exist as a metaphysical construct. All choices and actions are determined by earlier causes, and factors that have preceded it. Even thoughts and feelings are determined by different factors in a person’s environment and being. Choice and action are determined by belief, desire, and temperament towards a specific situation, and the factors may be complex, but when combined, they determine an event. Viadescioism also holds the understanding in incompatibilism, meaning that a deterministic existence and a free will existence cannot coexist. Incompatibilism means that only one of these understandings can be held by an individual. It’s important to note that the world is determined but not predetermined, and the divines did not set forth how everything is going to happen before it occurs. Instead, the fact of existence changing from state to state leads to its next iteration.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,746 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- From Spiritual Energy To Kna
- Viadescioism: Origin Of The Arsksa Ona
- Viadescioism, Being And Becoming:
- In viadescioism is it possible to be reincarnated as an alien?
- Animism, Animatism, and Viadescioism
- Viadescioism, and The Power of Will and Kna: Understanding the Connection Between Our Being and the Magick We Create
- What is the working relationship between the Yamasa Ona and the practitioner?
- Viadescioism's View on Death:
- No afterlife, especially not Heaven and Hell:
- Is it possible to have a personal relationship with Oxakna in Viadescioism?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Leave a Reply